Which material should I choose: RED or YELLOW?
What is the difference between RED (80 ShA*) and YELLOW (90 ShA*) bushes?
The main difference between red and yellow products is HARDNESS! Material resistance to weathering, oils, grease, salt, acids, solvents, in both cases is EXCELLENT!
Some bushings are only available in 90ShA hardness (yellow), as the original rubber bushings are made of a hard rubber compound.
Application of the 80ShA bush (red) will reduce the driving of the car to the original rubber bushings.
- RED color - hardness of about 80 ShA* - suspension components have a hardness similar to the original metal-rubber bushes. However, strength of the polyurethane is many times greater, and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort. Our RED products we recommend for all the "normal" car users who want improve stability and better driving.
- YELLOW color - hardness of about 90 ShA* - recommended for racing-sports vehicles, tuned.. etc. The suspension is much stiffer, as at higher speeds is important. Durability ensures stability of polyurethane suspension for many years.
- BLACK color - hardness 90 ShA* - made on request (additional fee +50%).
Key benefits of polyurethane:
- Extend the life of tires,
- Stability of the suspension,
- Increased driving comfort,
- Increased safety,
- Lower operating costs.